Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why SEO Services and how to get new clients Part 1

I have found that obtaining SEO clients is all built around education and showing the potential client some quick results, to prove to them that I know what I am doing.

When talking with most clients, I get feedback such as, "I have a website for my business, but its not making much money or providing many leads.". When I recieve feedback of this nature, where they are displaying disdain for the results of their website, I always will ask them what their domain is?

While I am on the phone with the client, I will enter @theirdomain.com into the google search box to get an idea of how many backlinks the client has. Now this display of links has to be interpreted loosley because they are probably not all the clients site, but it gives you a quick idea where they stand. Then I will say to the client, "I just checked in google for the amount of backlinks that you have, and there are not many other sites that are linking to your site, and that is why your site ranking is so poor."

I will then go on to explain to the client, that in order to understand what back links mean, It is important to understand how the search engines work and I will use Google as the example.

When Goolge crawls the net and ranks your site, it does so relative to how popular your website is to other websites, inside and outside of your niche. it is a popularity contest, and the winner is the contestant that has the greatest amount of quality links from other sites on the internet get higher rankings in the search engines. In additon, sites that have a lot of links pointing to them, carry more juice, so that when they point to your site, the link carries more importance. So the goal is to obtain these high power links from these sites to generate higher rankings of our pages.

At this point, I will usually get asked the question, "How do I get backlinks?". That is exactly what I am looking for in my conversation, because that is where the SEO expert comes in to play. In a nutshell, that is what an SEO expert does. We create a series of sites, and put links to these sites which in return point to your website.

Now these sites that link to your site must be of the same niche or market. For instance, if your site is realted to furniture, then you want a lot of other furniture related sites linking to your site. So based on the information you supply me.. we create a backbone of sites based on your niche.

This is the part I love, becasue we take these sites, and we cross link, over and under, we generate tons of leads to that back bone of sites so they rank well in the search engine themselves. All these sites end up promoting YOUR website driving your pages to page one, and depending on your market can happen faster than a blink of an eye. So instead of just relying on your one website to send you sales or leads, you will have plenty of websites sending juice and traffic to your website.

This is a very creative technique that we have perfected and we know it works everytime. Now we start creating these sites using free sites on the internet that already carry high powered voltage, and by using these sites and creating a backbone that supports all of our efforts, we see amazing results in a short period of time.

i will then go check their site at Alexa.com which provides a ranking system for websites on the internet in relation to how popular other sites are, and in most cases Alexa won't even recognize the site, because it has not even reached the bottom limit of 5 million sites.

After telling the clients this, I tell the client that after building the backbone I just talked about, I can estimate that i can get your site to the top 100,000-500,000 most popular sites on the internet.

to be continued....
Optimized Marketing Strategies is a foremost leader in providing highly effective and aggressive SEO Services and complete SEO Training. We believe in educating our clients as we drive their pages to page one of the Search Engines, so that they do not need us on a full time basis anymore.


Optimized Marketing Strategies is head up by Mark Allan Goodson, a SEO expert for over 5 years, and 35 years of business experience, a leader in the Internet marketing world, specializing in traffic generation, website conversion, and social marketing optimization

No comments:

Post a Comment