Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why SEO Services and how to get new clients part 2

This is part 2 of the article.

At this point, the client is usually interested in how much I charge, or what I need from the client. I am extremely confident in what my techniques can accomplish even in the most competitive markets. I know that providing the client tens of thousands and even hundreds of thousands of visitors a month to their websites, means that this increase of traffic will return substantial returns to the client.

Unless the client is ready to write a check no matter what the cost, I normally will go through some numbers to justify my price. So I will talk about conversion rate, and potential profitablity and I always stress that I am being conservative. For instance: mr. Client, normal conversion rates are 1-3% of visitors become a customers. What is your average profit per sale. I will then go on to give some actual numbers. Mr client, let's say we buidl up your monthly visits to 50,000 visitors a month, and lets only convert 1% at an average profit of $100. That would be 500 x $100 or $50,000 profit a month. I am pretty sure I can do that, but lets be conservative and say that we will only manage to generate 25,000 visitors a month or $25,000 in profit.

I will then ask the client, "How much would you be willing to pay for an increase of $25,000 a month profit?", and I do not say anything until the client speaks

Whatever they say, I always say, "Well, you are almost there", What I will need is a little higher than what they stated, plus I will need 15% of the increased profitability from web site sales. Now we will set targets and such.

I then say to the client, "How I normally do this, is I take 50% of the first months payment up front, you will already see substantial results before the month is over when the other 50% plus the next months fees are due. I price it this way, so you will feel comfortable, and see results before you invest any more, that is fair isn't it?"

At this point the client usually will say, so what do you need to get started and i will then tell the client that I need the 10 best features of his business, the main niche we are targeting, the best benefits of his business, any videos about the business, basically the more information you can provide me the better.

From this information, I will get 20 articles written to start which wil provide even more links. If you do not have a video, I will find related videos and blast them to the video directories which will provide even more highly ranked back links. I will then do my keyword research, and I will find 10-15 long tail keywords and 100-200 other related keyword phrases. I then creat e a niche site that is very keyword rich, and start the master linking strategy to create my SEO backbone for your niche.

At this point, we will record your rankings for each of our keywords, record the alexa ranking, and the number of back links and provide a monthly report to the client showing the progress.

I tell the client to expect initial results relatively fast, then it will back off and adjust for a second, and reset back to the top within 2 months and then slowly increase from this point. It takes time for all these links to be crawled and recognized by the search engines spiders.

So how many clients do you need to make $10K a month? 2,3 ,4 ,5.6
Optimized Marketing Strategies is a foremost leader in providing highly effective and aggressive SEO Services and complete SEO Training. We believe in educating our clients as we drive their pages to page one of the Search Engines, so that they do not need us on a full time basis anymore.


Optimized Marketing Strategies is head up by Mark Allan Goodson, a SEO expert for over 5 years, and 35 years of business experience, a leader in the Internet marketing world, specializing in traffic generation, website conversion, and social marketing optimization

No comments:

Post a Comment